Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So its just around the corner. Didnt know who was going to the festival this year. I hope that they get some more snow. No matter what it will be a fun time. The last couple of years have been a ball. Everyone should try and make it up one year.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Its the first weekend in Feb right?. I am going to try and make it. Hopin like hell they get snow soon. Do you ride in NB also ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where is this festival at I live in Fort Kent currently going to school there and there is some snow on the ground right no we need a lot more :TA :scat:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The festival is with Madawaska and Edmunston, NB. Yea pay $30 and you get to ride in both countries for 3 days. The first Weekend in Feb. Its a blast. With that $30 you also get a dinner, dance and breakfast. Also Saturday night they have night drags which is a blast to watch. Hope people make it out. Its always a good time. http://www.isfim.org/ Here is a link for more info. You all should make it out. Great time. Plus the ladies always look good.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Snow coming tomorrow....looks like there will be plenty of white stuff for the ISF....hope people can make it up. It gets better every year.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am going for sure along with my roomate and his brothers that are coming up from Mass. We are going to be riding a...
I am going to be on a 02 zr 500 my roomate is riding his formula 670 his brother is riding a MXZ 700 and other brother is riding a Yamaha Phazer. What are you guys riding Maby I will see you guys there. Cant Wait untill that weekend Condidtions are good right know in Fort Kent.

This is my sled :scat: :TA

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
on the night drag races can any one race in those or is there a sing up or how do we get in to the race does any one know how too. :TA :scat:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The races i think you sign up when you get there. As for what we will be riding....there will be a zl5, zl6, xc5, fusion9, and probably an xc7. We will be riding from thursday to sunday. I think friday we will be doing the big loop up to moose valley. Its always a fun time. And the drags are a blast. Exspecially after when you get to drink some and dance with the canadian women.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts