Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a pig tail for a 2010 ac 550s h1? Not the one that you have to assemble, but one that is ready made w/wires?? Can't get a good enough connection with just pins..Injector is good..thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
There are a few full harnesses on eBay, try to figure out what other applications may fit the injector, it looks pretty standard, may be a generic Bosch connector that fits for cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Yeah I seen the full harnesses. But that's a little extreme for one plug. I think I'll just take the injector up to the auto parts store and see if they can maybe match one up. Because it's a bitch to wire those connectors yourself. And nobody at the auto parts store has a clue of how to put them together. Thanks brother

·
Registered
40 Posts
They’re not hard to wire up, put the wires through the seal and clip them into the connector. You know how to splice wires right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not so worried much about the injector right now. What's doing is it will spark once then stop and play EFI again. Code is 32 which is fuel injector and 99 I suppose means no possible way to start. Could it be in the coil somehow? I've hooked it up

·
Registered
2011 Arctic Cat 550 LTD
77 Posts
Did you happen to find any pigtails for this? I’m currently looking for one.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
go to any big truck shop they usually have a good selection of those connectors im pretty sure i have seen that connector at my dealer

·
Registered
2011 Arctic Cat 550 LTD
77 Posts
Found out that it’s the same connector from the injectors on Acura’s and Honda’s and a few others. It’s the OBD2 connector. Ordered it Friday, should be here next week.
Microphone Light Product Font Audio equipment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts