Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy sh*t is all I can say and the pics don't lie. I had my new D&D Y-Pipe and stock exhaust can coated by Process Coatings of Jensen Beach, FL and their work is AMAZING. It was a 2 week turn around and the total cost for me with shipping included both ways was $149 for both items. I have had some ceramic coating done before but NOTHING compares to these guys. Just take a look at the pics below as proof.

If you want work done, give them a jingle to set it up. You won't be disappointed! Rockerdude
(sorry for the quality of the pics. I forgot to turn my flash on and I am too lazy to go take more pics)

Stock Can

D&D Y-Pipe

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was sad to see them leave Mich. Only a 30 minute drive to get pipes coated. Looks like there still doing fine work in there new Fla location. By the reflection in the can, the real tall guy must have a hard time finding pants that fit. kewlpics

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
That is very sweet looking. 150 total?

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hmfic88 @ Jan 16 2007, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
was that a special finish you selected? or do they all come out like that?[/b]
Nope. Came out like that. They must leave their products in the tumbler EXTRA long or pay some high school kid to hand polish them. My guess is the tumbler though because the shine is so even!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts