Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I need some help again. Just picked this sled up. It is a 73 with a 440 in it. I am not sure if it is a Panther or Cheetah? I looked on Davids site but still not sure. Is the Cheetah seat all one and is the Panther a 2 piece? This has the seat and a separate back rest.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May I ask how you can tell the difference between the Cheetah and Panther? Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
123 Posts
the panther had the gas tank in the back, and was longer, i had two cheethas a 73 and a 75 great machines. it looks like u have fond a nice one good luck with it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the very quick help!! Not sure what will happen to this one but most likely I will sell it, even though it is in good shape. Gas tank is rusty inside, seat is ripped and the compression was 105 and 140.
Thanks again,
Doug

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just did a quick clean up of the sled this morning. Only spent about 1 1/2 on it. It is ashame the mice got to the seat in the few areas, the seat is still soft. I do have a back rest for it, so that will look some what better. I guess all in all, it is a nice sled. If anyone is interested in this, let me know.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts