Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Having a service manual can be valuable. So follow this link if you need a factory manual on PDF for free. I assure you, theres no strings attached or viruses. I use this site to download manuals myself. This file for the Arctic Cat is from a disc I bought.

1999-2000 Arctic Cat snowmobile.pdf

It covers 1999-2000 Z/ZL/ZR/ZRT.

If anyone else has manuals on PDF, how can we share them here on this forum?

Doug

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boatdoctor @ Dec 18 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi All

Having a service manual can be valuable. So follow this link if you need a factory manual on PDF for free. I assure you, theres no strings attached or viruses. I use this site to download manuals myself. This file for the Arctic Cat is from a disc I bought.

Doug

Nice avatar I use the same one LOL.[/b]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UECAR @ Dec 18 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boatdoctor @ Dec 18 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi All

Doug

Thanks for the manual man !!

Nice avatar I use the same one LOL.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not sure where I got that avatar but the first time I saw it I thought it was so funny I had to use it.

I've switched to my dog, whom I find even funnier.

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
this is going to be confusing..... :huh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a manual I downloaded last year for free, it came as a zipped file and it has sure came in handy. I don't remember where I found it, but I still have it in zipped format

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have the full 1990-1998 shop manual in pdf format if anyone needs it, just pm with your email or if anyone tells me how I will upload and link.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (turbocharged99 @ Dec 21 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have the full 1990-1998 shop manual in pdf format if anyone needs it, just pm with your email or if anyone tells me how I will upload and link.[/b]
Does this manual have the Thundercats in it? I have seen manuals not carry these sleds, but everything else.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This will come in handy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mopar4u @ Dec 21 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mopar,

Same as you, I had this link and downloaded a couple of manuals off of it. The guy was very generous to offer those manuals up online and he had most sleds covered. A lot of work and time was involved for free. Apparently he pulled the site because it doesn't come up (at least for me) anymore.
Sad, because I just picked up an 02' ZR 600 EFI that is in need of a cylinder and some other work......and no manual.

Tks,
Bob

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bloaty57 @ Dec 24 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mopar4u @ Dec 21 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mopar,

Same as you, I had this link and downloaded a couple of manuals off of it. The guy was very generous to offer those manuals up online and he had most sleds covered. A lot of work and time was involved for free. Apparently he pulled the site because it doesn't come up (at least for me) anymore.
Sad, because I just picked up an 02' ZR 600 EFI that is in need of a cylinder and some other work......and no manual.

Tks,
Bob
[/b][/quote]

He still has his site. Maybe it was just down last time you checked. The link below still works for me.

http://chadt.us/manuals/

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (109jb @ Dec 24 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bloaty57 @ Dec 24 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mopar4u @ Dec 21 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mopar,

Tks,
Bob
[/b][/quote]

He still has his site. Maybe it was just down last time you checked. The link below still works for me.

http://chadt.us/manuals/
[/b][/quote]

X2

1 - 20 of 44 Posts