Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, heres the story.
In 2004 I got my first sled which was a 2004 sabercat 500lx. I sold it to a person on here, and I sold it for a XFIRE. I have been waiting 2 years for the right one. I will tell you what I am looking for. Xfire 500 or 600 apv motor sno pro in green or orange. I WILL NOT GET A 06. (UNLESS I FIND A AWSOME DEAL) I was hoping for a 2008 xfire 500 in green with or with out the sno pro option. I had my hopes very high for a green/ orange xfire 500 this year, but it never happend. I need some adivce, do I buy the 08 Xfire 500 or do i wait for the right one.

For those of you who have a black Xfire, how are they for scratches showing etc...

Opions needed.

WHERE IS TH GREEN/ORANGE FOR THE XFIRE ??? bang your head

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I want to add this also, What i am realy afraid of is next year or they year after they will come out with what i realy want.. Also when is cats 50th anaversary ??? 2012 ??

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 11 2007, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I want to add this also, What i am realy afraid of is next year or they year after they will come out with what i realy want.. Also when is cats 50th anaversary ??? 2012 ??[/b]
I would look for a leftover 07 if you can find one. Why no 06? What is the difference? I would also go for a 600. I think you will end up wishing you had the extra power a year or 2 down the road.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KevinS @ Mar 11 2007, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Mar 11 2007, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to add this also, What i am realy afraid of is next year or they year after they will come out with what i realy want.. Also when is cats 50th anaversary ??? 2012 ??[/b]
I would look for a leftover 06 or 07. I would also go for a 600. I think you will end up wishing you had the extra power a year or 2 down the road.
[/b][/quote]
Ok, well now if i open my door up to the 06 600 sno pro.. Green or orange, Anybody got a brand new one ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts