Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (patriotpro @ Dec 29 2006, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i bought a new helmet and heat sheild kit for my f7 i dont know the correct way to install it the guy that had the sled before me spliced into a wire under the hood any ideas??[/b]
Behind the servo motor there should be a open two prong connector, brown and yellow wire I think. Buy a flat 4 wire trailer connector and split it in half one half will plug right in.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jjlrrw @ Dec 30 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (patriotpro @ Dec 29 2006, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i bought a new helmet and heat sheild kit for my f7 i dont know the correct way to install it the guy that had the sled before me spliced into a wire under the hood any ideas??[/b]
Behind the servo motor there should be a open two prong connector, brown and yellow wire I think. Buy a flat 4 wire trailer connector and split it in half one half will plug right in.
[/b][/quote]

There shouldn't be a need to buy anything other than your heated shield. The plug-in should fit that accessory plug behind the servo motor the way it comes. Just run the wires up through your steering column and you'll have it ready to go.

·
Registered
239 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Dec 30 2006, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jjlrrw @ Dec 30 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (patriotpro @ Dec 29 2006, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

There shouldn't be a need to buy anything other than your heated shield. The plug-in should fit that accessory plug behind the servo motor the way it comes. Just run the wires up through your steering column and you'll have it ready to go.
[/b][/quote]

Oh Yea now I remember, I installed on one sled then replaced the sled with a new one thats why I had to find another plug.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.