Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys ive been really nice to the little lady and she is gonna go ahead and let me get some new paws for Ol Girl.The interco Vampires are they a heavy tire?Im only gonna go to the 27's.Im keeping my swamplites and i still have the the stock goodyears.So i think i want a set of pretty aggresive mudd type tires.Are the Vamps 4 or 6 ply?Also kinda looking at the outlaw mst but i kinda wanted a little more aggresive.I had the 589's really didnt like those.But i also know me when i put these on im not going to want to change when we go riding if its not real muddy.what to do.I had a set ordered earlier and the guilt got me so i cancelled them but this time its all out on the table this feels much better.It only took me 17 years to figure this out.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I run the Vamps before, okay for the mud but thats about it. I also have MST's and while as good as the vamp for mud IMO, they are superb on the trail, ride really great, they arent an all out Outlaw but they work well in alot of terrain. And they climp rocks good aswell...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Snarky thats the kinda comments im looking for.I know this has been done a thousand times and im sorry but iv just decided to pull the trigger on a more serious mudd type tire.They will be mounted so if i do decide to swap it will just be take this set off and put another set on.No demounting and remounting.

·
Registered
674 Posts
If I were you and wanted a serious 27in mudder, Id go Zilla or Outlaws though! Zillas are tough as nails, not a bad ride and are good mudders. Outlaws just totally rock n the mud a bit rougher but its all what your looking for,,,

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again im calling High lifter this morning.Talking to I think his name is devin seems like a nice guy told me he wouldnt sell me anything any bigger than 27 since not lifting or clutching.I liked that not trying to sell me something just to sell something.Ill have pics of what i decide.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah. I would go mudzilla, mud bitch, outlaw, or a set of bi/tri's.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cat happy Allrite I did it again this time for good.Just ordered 27"outlaws and the new 106 ss itp wheels should be here next thursday.Hope it is still wey enuff next w/e to use em should be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts