Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean i really dont, sure people have their brand loyalties and thast fine you like what you ride. but i really dont see the point in going on other brand related forums and bashing that perticular brand. in fact i find it incredibly childish. I mean they're sleds sure new ones are nice, but the fact of the matter is that everyone's breaks at some point, some more then others but they all breakdown. Now sure ive bugged my buddies about the various sleds that they ride but i mean its all in good fun. Not like some of the individuals that come on the various forum sites with no other intention then stiring the pot and trying to get a rise out of people. i dont know im just ranting on but it just seems that people need to stop acting like 15 year old kids.
just my .02$

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
The ones who come on here and talk trash about Cats are tough cause their hiding behind a computer. Same guy would think twice before talking crap face to face with a total stranger. I refer to it a " online tough guy syndrome"!

RR

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Overlord @ Apr 15 2007, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I mean i really dont, sure people have their brand loyalties and thast fine you like what you ride. but i really dont see the point in going on other brand related forums and bashing that perticular brand. in fact i find it incredibly childish. I mean they're sleds sure new ones are nice, but the fact of the matter is that everyone's breaks at some point, some more then others but they all breakdown. Now sure ive bugged my buddies about the various sleds that they ride but i mean its all in good fun. Not like some of the individuals that come on the various forum sites with no other intention then stiring the pot and trying to get a rise out of people. i dont know im just ranting on but it just seems that people need to stop acting like 15 year old kids.
just my .02$[/b]
everyone just loves picking on younger guys, eh?

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Apr 15 2007, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we send this guy to handle all the bashers,...lol[/b]
I think you and ArcticBoy have the hots for that guy or something.... both of you keep posting his picture... although, im not gonna lie... he does look like a badass

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McCready6569 @ Apr 15 2007, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Apr 15 2007, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
we send this guy to handle all the bashers,...lol[/b]
I think you and ArcticBoy have the hots for that guy or something.... both of you keep posting his picture... although, im not gonna lie... he does look like a badass
[/b][/quote]
Want me to hook him up with you. I'll show you the ropes on "How to..for dummies" like you... slaphappy

·
Registered
50 Posts
i agree, im might pick on some people i know that ride ski-doo's but they know its all good and fun. imho its just stupid to fight over which sled is better because about 99% of us dont care about weight or hp and stuff like that, i just trail ride so i could careless if the ski-doo weighs 399lbs imho if that does weight 399dry then your just asking for stuff to break because you know they are using cheaper ligher parts and other stuff. but im not bashing them, every manufactor has is ups and downs, just some more than others. i just look for the sled that seems like its going to be the most reliable. so thats my two cents

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mcCready6569 i dont mean to pick on the "younger guys" but the majority of guys from the age of 14-16 that i meet who ride sleds honestly think they are they next blair morgan or tucker hibbert riding their 1987 yamaha bravo or what have you. i dont know i dont see the logic in talking ****. I mean your sled is your sled. You like what you ride. and lets face it someone is always going to have something bigger, faster, newer etc..... then you and it will always be like that you shouldnt develop a chip on your shoulder because of it.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Overlord,

FYI...McCready is the guy you'd want to be around. :thumbsup:

He definitely isn't a Morgan or Tucker wanna-be. Never read or seen his posts that his lil' ZR kick other sled's asses. chflagwv:

BTW, He's only joking with everybody here especially with me. :oops: :(

AB woot :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Usually when someone posts stuff like that they are just fishing or trying to antagonise. The best reply is no reply and eventually they give up.
Or if you feel you must reply, just agree with um. That really sets them off.Be sarcastic. Do the complete opposite of what they want.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Usually here those that don't play nice get banned. Best thing to do is to let the mods do their job and not contribute to the problem by adding fuel to the fire.

RR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts