Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is rather petty, but kinda annoying at the same time. Some members have very large pics in their signature, which causes the need to scroll back and forth to read posts after someone with a large pic has posted. If you would be so kind as to downsize your signature pics so they fit in a normal page width, I would appreciate it. I hope its not just me,,, Thanks!! Frank.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm guilty! What's the easiest thing to use to resize it?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
is mine to big ???

i put it on then i forgot how to change or resize it

·
Registered
504 Posts
Your's looks fine Leroy. I'm looking at this site right now on one of those little Asus netbooks. I know that my sig pics makes me drag the post left to right, but I thought it was just my small screen. I didn't mean for it to be an annoyance.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If you open your pic in just Microsoft Paint, assuming your using Windows :p, then go to "image" then "resize" change both percentages to the same amount (50% = half the size of the orginal photo) then "save as" and change the name of the file to something else so you still have your original photo. Then just upload your resized photo on here.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (400crasher @ Nov 19 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is rather petty, but kinda annoying at the same time. Some members have very large pics in their signature, which causes the need to scroll back and forth to read posts after someone with a large pic has posted. If you would be so kind as to downsize your signature pics so they fit in a normal page width, I would appreciate it. I hope its not just me,,, Thanks!! Frank.[/b]
Same here

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hopefully it's fixed now. Let me know if it's still too big.

·
Registered
257 Posts
not only size but how about all that crap people add about what they have that's a page long.

got
got

got
got

got got got

got got got

like this and more

·
Registered
367 Posts
it doesn't bother me....I like to see the hard work people put into their machines. Don't sweat the small stuff brotha

S

·
0 Posts
I like the pics and the huge wonderful lists of Crap that people have done to there Cats. Its like a catalog of ideas that I might want to do to my Cat here in the near future. "Gotta roll big like the cat aint no other way!!" You tell'em arcticcat or die! LOL!!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
ummmm.......................?

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I knew it would be a mixed review, but the big pics can go in the photo section. Cabledawg, you are totally good, thanks bud!!

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
your fine cupz. conzilla yours fits fine to.

been thinking about shorting my sig, it kinda kept growing. but if only one member is bothered i probably won't take the time.

it kinda annoy's me when people put nothing in though, makes it hard to help em with there problems.

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My focus was not on the sig info, get that
straight. Sorry if I mislead. its the size of the pics Im
talkng about. Info on your machine is cool and doesnt
make you scroll side to side. Please shrink the pics.
Actually, Indiana I think you stretch the borders too,
for some reason. I think your text is real wide.
I dont want to start a controversy, I guess I`ll see.
Im gone for the weekend tommorow anyway, so bash
my ass if necessary, and Ill deal with it when I come
back Sunday,,, :D

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
is that better? i had no idea it stretched some screens, sorry.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts