Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got kicked out of HCS for three days for standing up for Cat. It is under Wisconsin Forum and its says CAT DONE ? Its because alot of us were ripping on poo and i said some words so im gone for 3 days. But how come i can still post and create topics??

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I got kicked out of HCS for three days for standing up for Cat. It is under Wisconsin Forum and its says CAT DONE ? Its because alot of us were ripping on poo and i said some words so im gone for 3 days. But how come i can still post and create topics??[/b]
You didn't get kicked out for sticking up for Cat, you got the time off for the potty mouth & personal bashing.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 29 2007, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got kicked out of HCS for three days for standing up for Cat. It is under Wisconsin Forum and its says CAT DONE ? Its because alot of us were ripping on poo and i said some words so im gone for 3 days. But how come i can still post and create topics??[/b]
You didn't get kicked out for sticking up for Cat, you got the time off for the potty mouth & personal bashing.
[/b][/quote]
bang your head and he's only 15

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 29 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 29 2007, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
old timer couldnt get the software to work. so i am free to go but he is going to be watching me for 3 days and he told me i need to settle down dont blow up and if i do it again im gone.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
I'd take that as a warning then and behave yourself

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 29 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
old timer couldnt get the software to work. so i am free to go but he is going to be watching me for 3 days and he told me i need to settle down dont blow up and if i do it again im gone.
[/b][/quote]
You're a good kid, I'm sure you can handle that. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Jan 29 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 29 2007, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

A good friend of mine uses the thing............this to shall pass.........every time she's upset with something try it it works eveybody has bad days just remember to keep a cool head and this to shall pass........Man do I sound old.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 29 2007, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Dang 3x, I can't take you seriously when you say potty mouth slaphappy

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Team Arctic @ Jan 29 2007, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Dang 3x, I can't take you seriously when you say potty mouth slaphappy
[/b][/quote]

:oops:

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
its not just oldtimer thats watchin ya im sure...

·
Registered
747 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Jan 29 2007, 08:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Remember ODS Dan owns both houses now (here and there).........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts