Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I was talking about it all last year LOL, but I finally did it... I got a new sled :super_happy: No more wimpy 370 for me LOL

Of course... it sat around for a few weeks, waiting for some darn snow LOL but we finally got out for some riding up at Tug Hill over the weekend... thanks to Rene (sunacre) and his awesome family for having us Not worthy:

Here's some shots of me on my new sled (courtesy of my favorite photographer Orgnoi1 :wub: ) ...it really felt good to get out and ride!!! Cat happy

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Now, some of my shots... first up, a couple shots of my new baby :drool: I love the bright orange, it matches my hair LOL

Next up.... Ross in action Rockerdude

And some shots of Justin (Rene's son)...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wow Congrats on your new sled Irish!

Where have you guys been in decade? haha Glad to have you both back on here and show us some awesome pictures.

Becareful out riding and have fun! :)

Take care,
Dusty

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Dusty we have been super busy both working our normal jobs and running a photography business... also working on a photography board for the northeast... been busy busy busy... its good to be back... even as a regular member...LOL

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
:super_happy: As usual, We're so glad to have you Guys back on board. Congrats on your new Pumpkin Sled (Didn't you forget your Cinderella shoe at the dealership where you bought your sled ?. na na ).

Those Photos...Both of you took are very sharp !. Try to be on this site often cuz we always enjoy reading and looking at your photos and stories. :thumbsup:

Happy Sledding,

AB

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice sled! :thumbsup: ...I'm sure you're loving the heck out of it! ENJOY and have lots of FUN!! :super_happy:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Great pictures Trish and Ross thumbguy Good to see your still around and getting out on your sleds...So is the orange one faster then green I dunno :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Congrats on the new iron! Have fun and ride safe! btw I like the orange too! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Good for you on the new sled and WELCOME back!!

Kinda funny i was just thinking of you two the other day...and trying to remember where you had gone.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoFastCat @ Feb 2 2007, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great pictures Trish and Ross thumbguy Good to see your still around and getting out on your sleds...So is the orange one faster then green I dunno :lol:[/b]

Oh yea, you know the orange one is faster :tongue_nana: :tongue_nana:

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!! :wub:

Sorry I've been AWOL... guilty of letting life bog me down sometimes :fiddle I know, excuses excuses chflagwv: chflagwv: I'll try and hang out more... getting ready to head out for another weekend of riding at Tug Hill, so we should be back with more pictures early next week!! Hopefully, some shots of me jumping HIGHER than Ross :sure_ok: LOL

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Looking good! Love the orange Cats almost as much as my green one.

Just kiddin' ya, looks like you can handle the added power pretty good.

Z-Rider

1 - 14 of 14 Posts