Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, 6 months ago, I moved, sold sleds (3 of em) and alot of other stuff,
At any rate we have been dumped on... and I am looking at an 09 XF 800...
I loved my 06 XFsnopro(long story) and just have not been right in the head without the ride...

Money is tight, but ya only live once...

what would you do?

here is a pic of the old girl... looking for a new love..

and here is what I'm working on for my 14yrold

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the scooter is on HOLD...lol I just picked up a USED 09 HCR... it is loaded, Pow Pros, gas rack, gas can, off set 2" riser, goggle warmer, frog skins, extra belts, cover, plugs... it was an amazzzziing deal... and is just like I would have set it up...
under 750 miles... (I just put on 30..lol)

I'm still not sold on the rear skid "float" and need to add some "air" as I bottomed it once or twice... (I'm a fat ass 230w/gear)

Love the sled, it rips ass, smoother than the XF 700, extra track is a non-issue... seems real compliant...
I will add a Y-Pipe... and some extra hood hold downs... maybe a electric plug for my shield... I may be forced to go to the Moto style and googles... not my fav... but hey.

Merry Frickin Christmas to ME eh?

I feel pretty lucky... even if I am 9000 more in debt... ****

only live once.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I must admit... if my wife would let me put handle bars on the head board... I'd ride her as hard as this HCR... it is sweet and FLYS!

Thanks... I stll cant believe I got it...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YEP Still making the jacks, I have had a slow but steady growth rate, which is fine, cause I have a full time job and need time to ride now!lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Awesome sled. Looks great and the HCR's look the best out of the mountain sleds!!! Sweet wish i could get a little of your snow up here... we have just a light 2" or so

Cat happy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts