Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has an 07 prowler and says that 12" rims wont bit b/c they hit the brake caliper. :sos:

·
Registered
140 Posts
That is correct. One of the reasons AC put the 14"s on is because of the bigger discs and calipers on the front (i.e. better stopping power). The other reason is because most people were upgrading to the 14"s anyway when they were buying their Rhinos. Why would you want to downgrade??? I dunno

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bigbadbikerdan @ Feb 2 2007, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That is correct. One of the reasons AC put the 14"s on is because of the bigger discs and calipers on the front (i.e. better stopping power). The other reason is because most people were upgrading to the 14"s anyway when they were buying their Rhinos. Why would you want to downgrade??? I dunno[/b]
He wants outlaws or mudzillas and they don't make them for 14" rims

·
Registered
239 Posts
I took a grinder with a sanding disc an shaved down the top of my calipers till I could fit a 12" rim with a 1" spacer

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had those wide spacers an if you have an acre to turn around there fine but I hated them in the woods. In my opinion it made mine way to wide.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I searched for Traxsm Zillas and can't get anything to come up. bang your head
Are they paddles?? I need the wide stance for the dunes. I may take them off in the summer when we go to the mountains.

·
Registered
239 Posts
They are coming out with a 30x11x14 an a 30x9x14 maxxis mudzilla. They willl be available by mid march an they are taking orders now at highlifter. You can go to highlifter.com an get a number. I would just call them.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bulgod2 @ Feb 3 2007, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They are coming out with a 30x11x14 an a 30x9x14 maxxis mudzilla. They willl be available by mid march an they are taking orders now at highlifter. You can go to highlifter.com an get a number. I would just call them.[/b]
Thats sick, I wonder how much they weigh and how deep of a lug they have.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.