Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys know what a spring kit for my 700 is worth. The stock ones need to be replaced soon. How hard are they to install? Thanks for your help.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hey Mitch

I just put replaced mine on the back of my 700 It isnt that hard. It does take a good Left arm though to keep the spring compressed and put the little holder on. For the spring tool I used the one from AC. I boward one from the shop.

Cost is 70.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
782 Posts
70 for a set of 2 or 4??

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Dang 154.99 not including shipping is the price i looked up including the tool for front and rear on the bigger bikes through Yasky.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
It was 70.00 for the back 2 no wrinch. you can order the entire set for wha mississippi mud cat stated.

·
Registered
69 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mitchman @ Mar 18 2007, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just wondering if any of you guys know what a spring kit for my 700 is worth. The stock ones need to be replaced soon. How hard are they to install? Thanks for your help.

Mitch[/b]
Save yourself $60 and use a lift jack or make a jig using ready rod to compress the spring..

Chucker

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I got mine (4, no tool) for 109 + $30shipping All USD, at atvoutfitters.net
Got nailed on brokerage fees though.

I didn't know this, but you can order them through Parts Canada. Not sure on pricing though.

We used ratchet straps to compress the springs, worked really well. Longest part was unbolting them from the quad. Just make sure they are in the right spots. A few of us are having issues with them being boxed wrong.

Later
Molsondrinkr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts