Votes: 0 0.0%

• THERE ANNAVERSERY

How long ??

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  todduf7 
#1 ·
How long do you think it will be until CAT puts the twin spar for the xfire ???

I am going to say '09 or '10 models

#3 ·
ANNAVERSERY????

Catboy, don't you have a quad or something to play with for the summer... get the crossfire off your brain for a while, please. Everyday we listen to new questions about them... 100x more at hcs too.

Go outside, get off your computer for a while and forget about the crossfire. please :)

If you buy one this summer , come back and tell us all about it. You'll then have something to talk about, and likely a ton of info for the rest of us thats relavent. Until then spare us the polls, questions, comments over and over.... buy one.

#4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 10 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ANNAVERSERY????

Catboy, don't you have a quad or something to play with for the summer... get the crossfire off your brain for a while, please. Everyday we listen to new questions about them... 100x more at hcs too.

Go outside, get off your computer for a while and forget about the crossfire. please :)

If you buy one this summer , come back and tell us all about it. You'll then have something to talk about, and likely a ton of info for the rest of us thats relavent. Until then spare us the polls, questions, comments over and over.... buy one.[/b]
It is a bit excessive.....sorry AC Boy. No offense, I know you're young and it's great to see the enthusiasm but you gotta' slow down a bit there dude. You MUST have broken some sort of record for most accumulated posts in the shortest time between here and HCS.

And the spelling......my god the spelling......

Not at all trying to be a 'turd-in-the-punchbowl' but if you want peeps to take you a bit more serious, it helps to actually own or at the very least, have ridden one of these sleds. As well, you should spend a LOT less time on the forums and a bit more on the education. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 10 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ANNAVERSERY????

If you buy one this summer , come back and tell us all about it. You'll then have something to talk about, and likely a ton of info for the rest of us thats relavent. Until then spare us the polls, questions, comments over and over.... buy one.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tree-Magnet @ Apr 10 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 10 2007, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ANNAVERSERY????

It is a bit excessive.....sorry AC Boy. No offense, I know you're young and it's great to see the enthusiasm but you gotta' slow down a bit there dude. You MUST have broken some sort of record for most accumulated posts in the shortest time between here and HCS.

And the spelling......my god the spelling......

Not at all trying to be a 'turd-in-the-punchbowl' but if you want peeps to take you a bit more serious, it helps to actually own or at the very least, have ridden one of these sleds. As well, you should spend a LOT less time on the forums and a bit more on the education. :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]
I HAD MODERATORS SEND ME PMS THAT I POST TO MUCH AND NEED TO STOP POSTING AS MUCH AS I DO ON HCS

#11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tree-Magnet @ Apr 11 2007, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Apr 11 2007, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you guys are woundering why annaversery or how ever I typed it is because I hit the wrong button and couldnt go back to fix it.[/b]
LOL, so what's your excuse this time????????? bang your head
[/b][/quote]
The same one

#13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Apr 11 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tree-Magnet @ Apr 11 2007, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Apr 11 2007, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you guys are woundering why annaversery or how ever I typed it is because I hit the wrong button and couldnt go back to fix it.[/b]
LOL, so what's your excuse this time????????? bang your head
[/b][/quote]
The same one
[/b][/quote]

i got your back "lil bro", (future cf'er)
now type it with me... anniversary,now pronounce it out loud a-n-n-i-v-e-r-s-a-r-y
thats how we spell it in Canadar
damn schools aint teach-in jack nowadays

as for the cf and the spar!well you know, track record shows every three years or so.its gonna need to go on a big fat diet before that happens!

#15 ·
i think the crossfire will stay the same for 09 . then ac will release the new chassis for snowcross then tame it down for the crossfire and a new short track ditch banger.

#16 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ANNAVERSERY????

The way I see it ACBOY09 is young and trying to get as much info as possible. He's probably like the rest of us and could talk sleds 24/7 if someone would listen to us. Whats the harm in that.

#18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shuttlevalve @ Apr 14 2007, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I dont know that. The twin spar may handle great but its a heavy weight people are not going to be happy with a 550 lb dry sled not when the 06 runs 485. for that matter a the zr chassis king kat was under 500 with 162 inch track.[/b]
I am sure CAT will lighten it up before they put it out for the m-series and Xfire series.. I hope they arnt that dumb.. Also they may not put the twin spar on them, but will have a new chassis

#19 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nunavut_Crossfire @ Apr 13 2007, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hay Kerry, where is Canadar in realtion to Canada? If you are going to pick on someone for their spelling you should insure your spelling is correct first...

(Just pulling your strings)[/b]

"HEY" Nunavut
RELAX,don't you think that was totally intentional?i knew i would get a bite,just wasn't sure from which one.i guess its you.
For the record "aint" and "teach-in" thats not proper grammar either,but it is proper slang.Just like canadar,amurrrican,eh,and biotch. I guess its a southern thing.
'furthermore if i was picking ACBOY09 why would i call him lil bro or (future cf'er)if anything i was being facetious.(if your not sure what that word means go look it up.)

P.S. "Hay" is for horses

#20 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Apr 13 2007, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ANNAVERSERY????

The way I see it ACBOY09 is young and trying to get as much info as possible. He's probably like the rest of us and could talk sleds 24/7 if someone would listen to us. Whats the harm in that.
[/b][/quote]

No harm, He knows I'm just on his case, I think he knows that... most of us have read all 2000 posts in 3 months over at hcs from little Mr. 500 crossfire wannabe... or 600cc, nah the colors are better on the 500, but i want reverse, wait a minute does the tunnel have supports, it better, does the 500 have apvs, i think it does, wait, no it doesn't, but my dealer told me in 2013 it might, should I wait? No I'm getting a leftover 07, but which one? 06's are the cheapest right? maybe I'll just wait till 09? but I like green, or is the new green, black?... maybe I'll just put it all in a letter and send it cat and see what they think... ACBOY... we love you... its Rockerdude all fun.

#21 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 15 2007, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Apr 13 2007, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (grizzrock_X7 @ Apr 10 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ANNAVERSERY????

[/b][/quote]

No harm, He knows I'm just on his case, I think he knows that... most of us have read all 2000 posts in 3 months over at hcs from little Mr. 500 crossfire wannabe... or 600cc, nah the colors are better on the 500, but i want reverse, wait a minute does the tunnel have supports, it better, does the 500 have apvs, i think it does, wait, no it doesn't, but my dealer told me in 2013 it might, should I wait? No I'm getting a leftover 07, but which one? 06's are the cheapest right? maybe I'll just wait till 09? but I like green, or is the new green, black?... maybe I'll just put it all in a letter and send it cat and see what they think... ACBOY... we love you... its Rockerdude all fun.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah thats how it is, I am a 15 going to be 16 pretty soon that cant make up his mind... I want it to be the right one when I drop 7k for one

#22 ·
[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!!!!

[/quote]
Yeah thats how it is, I am a 15 going to be 16 pretty soon that cant make up his mind... I want it to be the right one when I drop 7k for one
[/quote]

I'm sure you will love it, regardless of the color/options.......good luck with whatever you decide on.......

Just be sure to keep us posted!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.