Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

How long does it take for your dealer to get parts?

26K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  mikeexplorer 
#1 ·
I'm normally very easy going but my dealer is getting to me!! I bought an 06 AC 500 auto. Had problems they took care of it, But it took 3 weeks to get oil seals in to fix it. Then I had to take it back because they didn't put a new gasket on the clutch housing and it leaked oil. Been 2 weeks and still no gasket. IS THIS LONG OF A WAIT ON PARTS FROM AN AC DEALER NORMAL?I dunno

#2 ·
Could be, that's why many use online AC part retailers like Country cat, Babbits or many others. Find one that has the parts needed in stock and they can get it shipped out right away

#4 ·
gotta say my dealer is pretty quick when ordering stuff. 3-5 days usually.

#7 ·
i have yet to wait for my dealer on parts... he has everything on hand it seems. parts from 1990-2011 i think. snowmobile and atv. he even has the hard to find parts that are outdated.... he even has a 20 yr old snowflap sitting there forsale brand new never used

#9 ·
If it makes you feel any better.... I ordered the Cat Green mud pro snorkel cover on roughly 1-4-11 and they have not shipped out the front half yet. I have every other tube and peice to put the mud pro snorkel set up on my 650 but am still waiting now on month 2 for the last peice.

#10 ·
usually 3 days max for me unless something is back ordered, than i have waited for up to 3 months.

#11 ·
I've never had to wait long at all. They have a fair inventory, but when they do have to order something it's usually quick. As long as I let them know by Tuesday the parts will be in by the weekend.

#12 ·
Usually about 5-7 days.

#13 ·
how do you get your parts on without getting them dirty? HAHAHA

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.