Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone make it up there this weekend? How are the trails? I debating on taking thursday off from work and do a little riding. Just want to make sure it is worth burning a vacation day.....

Thanks
dane.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I was there sat. afternoon and sun. nite, and they were getting kind of thin. But I needed, I mean really needed to ride. It was well worth it. But I think sleds will stay parked until we get some more snow. Or until I get an overwelming urge to ride. Good news, winter storm watch for tues. pm until wed. pm. And about a 50% chance of snow every day this week. More snow dance.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
We were going to go up midweek also but rode around home for the first time out this season and did 38 miles on very thin trails, then blew a piston so I'm currently on the disabled list :boohoo: luckily I wasn't to far from my parents house, nursed it there and trailered it home. It sucks as I just re-built the whole top end with all new parts 2 years ago after the same thing happened. Starting to wonder if somethings up with it???? --Snotty 440 (was) :eek:

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Hi Dan, MasterF6 and I'll be up there Thursday afternoon with the Deaf Gang staying at Crossroads Inn at Redfield. Our arrival latest will be around 3 PM and ride for a few hours then Friday and Saturday will be all day riding then Sunday AM, We're going home to rest up for work. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts