1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title says. Looking to go up next weekend

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Not sure about Duluth but 50 miles north where I groom we have only been out once with the groomer to start making a flat base, was out on saturday for 11 hours just north of Cotton and sunday night towards Eveleth.. We could use a good foot of snow to make the trails I groom ridable

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
A kid at work said there was 20" in the last storm just north of Cloquet. I didn't think it got that far north but thats what he said.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The trails in duluth are in really good shape or at least the were last weekend they are a little icy from the little bit of rail they got but other then that they should still be almost broke in by now...

·
Registered
65 Posts
All trails around Duluth and north are in great shape. Rode yesterday from Hermantown to Two Harbers and every trail was great. Down by the lake the trails have ice on them.

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet keep me updated im going up this weekend

·
5,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea I might go up this weekend

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
The trails up here on the range are all groomed and in pretty nice shape, we are grooming our section from Virginia south towards Cotton again tomarow night and wed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well last weekend in grand rapids MN there was 2 or more feet it was amazing riding!! the snow was going over the hood but now most of it is gone so ya

1 - 20 of 20 Posts