Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 400 AT 4X4 and a 500 manual 4X4. Haven't put a mile on them yet, hoping very soon. The user manual talks about what to do in the first 10 hours and what to do at certain time intervals after that. The manual talks about displaying the engine time meter on the digital display, but I cannot figure it out. The 400 is an 07 and the 500 is an 06, if someone could please tell me how to display the engine time I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
for the 07 press the top button and a section will start flashing. Press it again and again to move to difference areas of the display when the clock near the bottom starts to flash push the bottom putton to toggle between hour meter and actual time of day. If the 06 has the same guage it should work in the same manner, but I believe 06 had a different guage cluster

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! I thought I had it once, it had a number 1 with an up arrow and down arrow. I want to break them in right, we will be using them more for hunting then just going through trails.

·
Registered
434 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (madc0w2000 @ Apr 16 2007, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks!! I thought I had it once, it had a number 1 with an up arrow and down arrow. I want to break them in right, we will be using them more for hunting then just going through trails.[/b]
No problem, these bikes are perfect for hunting with great ground clearance and awesome rack capacity. Great choice and good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts