Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a new rear suspension for my 2006 M6. Has anyone tried either these two suspensions? Live and ride in the Montana mountains, must work in deep powder, hills and hard packed trails!

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Big Show @ Mar 25 2007, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am looking to buy a new rear suspension for my 2006 M6. Has anyone tried either these two suspensions? Live and ride in the Montana mountains, must work in deep powder, hills and hard packed trails![/b]
The Holz on the M7 works great....but I found that progressive springs are a must.
Otherwise it was to hard initially for a smooth ride on the small bumps, yet it bottomed out badly under my fat ass.
Once the progresive springs were installed it ROCKS !
And you will be amazed how little snow builds up in the suspension compared to a normal sled, reducing the riding weight.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long have you been on the Holz suspension? On there web page I think it said the Holz kit comes with progresive springs now? I go about 260 pounds, are we in the same fat ass range? lol, Thanks for the imfo............

1 - 3 of 3 Posts