Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
If you are running a VDO extreme or any Tach that requires a 12 volt power source Dedenbear makes a unit you can adjust right on the line that with a tap or two up or down will add to or take away from your dial in. They work great for bracket racing. But with ever changing track conditions on grass they are iffy at best....Way to many varryables come into play..Blacktop is a different story.

I am giving
blacktop a try next season with a 650 Pro Stock I have and I will put a delay box on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are running a VDO extreme or any Tach that requires a 12 volt power source Dedenbear makes a unit you can adjust right on the line that with a tap or two up or down will add to or take away from your dial in. They work great for bracket racing. But with ever changing track conditions on grass they are iffy at best....Way to many varryables come into play..Blacktop is a different story.

I am giving
blacktop a try next season with a 650 Pro Stock I have and I will put a delay box on it.
Hey I am trying to find a way to put a hole shot button / 2 step on my f6 tar sled any help would be awesome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts