Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody been able to log on? seems even the store site is down.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
store site's back up, still no forum.

that lips guy got on under the name dans a moron and started spreading crap all over tire talk last night, wouldn't suprise me if he was stupid enough to crash the server somehow.

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 20 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
store site's back up, still no forum.

that lips guy got on under the name dans a moron and started spreading crap all over tire talk last night, wouldn't suprise me if he was stupid enough to crash the server somehow.[/b]

If the world could only get rid of all the Idiots.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It's up now

·
Registered
367 Posts
I can only
get to it from google
though.
NEVERMIND... I'm an idiot. It's still down

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Lets hope this site down go down..lol then what would we do :eek: :wacko: I dunno :Bangin: eekkk :site: :eek:hmy_old: :Sabcat: :blink: :bat: :unsure: :mad_old: :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwc @ Nov 20 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lets hope this site down go down..lol then what would we do :eek: :wacko: I dunno :Bangin: eekkk :site: :eek:hmy_old: :Sabcat: :blink: :bat: :unsure: :mad_old: :popcorn:[/b]
lol, ya i'd be lost if they both went down. guess you ain't got any word about what's up?

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Nah dont know a thing.. sometimes when the site is down just for maintance i can still get on when nobody else can but right now it wont let me on either.
yeah if both were gone i would go crazy...lol :eek:

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Changing the subject..lol

Got any deep water pix..?? or any good pix..?

think this is as deep a pix as i have. :) then one stuck in the winter when the ice broke though...lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
most of my pics are on my other computer and i ain't got a modem to hook it to an ethernet cable yet. i bet breaking through ice is cold and a sudden suprise.
[attachment=139730:just_a_little_deep.jpg]
my buddy
[attachment=139731:millers_first_try.jpg]
is this to much weight? almost came over when i climbed the bank.
[attachment=139732:got_rock_3.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
hmm how much weight is to much..? not sure but i know having a lifted 500 on the back rack sure made going threw some REAL NASTY trails (at MudNats ) interesting to say the least.. :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats funny. so is that six wheel drive?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wow, still no Highlifter?! Wouldn't be the first time I've seen a site do that cause their tired of dealing with all the bull. Well, this outta get this thread back on track.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI grbanman grbanman humper

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Highlifter will be back, it always comes back.

Maintenance is unavoidable and necessary.... Doubt they would shut down a good thing.

:chug:

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that was awesome, lol. great vid.

i hope they go back up, there was alot of bull thursday though between the tire talk deal and that catdaddycade thing that had the whole site fired up.

we need another thread like savagemans burnout, 400crashers whining, or my GNCC one to get something going on here.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Some of my favorite pics.
Most recent ride

In the process of flipping the MP and me going for a swim...I really hate doing any type of climbing, this is obviously why,lol.

Kinda cool...

1 - 20 of 130 Posts