Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone else have issues with the 2.25 track on there HC. I just have 300 miles on my 2012 and the track separated it ripped about a foot of length and half the width of lugs off. Sure hope Cat warranties this

·
Registered
7 Posts
interesting......I have 800 miles on mine and have been watching it closely as it is the first sled I have ever had with a big lug track and I have heard all the horror stories about the tracks being sensitive to speed and lugs flying off etc. I have no signs of anything on my track as of 800 miles. I have only ran the sled up to about 80 ish mph and did not hold it there. usually run 65-70 top speed for any length of time.

Good luck going forward with the warranty

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2009 M8 with a 153 power claw best track I've ever ridden. I have 5,600 miles on it now only thing I've ever changed is reed's plugs 4 belts and 3 extendable steering Colums finally went back to the 2007 stile solid colum and no issues since. But my track is still good. I ditch bang it water cross it in the summer on the rivers ride gravel trails in late spring to get up top and only a couple little nicks in the paddles my attack 20 on my 2007 M8 didn't even compare with durability or performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts