Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a friend out west of Ft. Worth who rides at Hidden Falls Adventure Park down near Marble Falls. There's another place up near Childress, and folks in the Panhandle ride along the Canadian River north of Amarillo.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I live royse city. We should ride! Me and my buddies know a place thats in Josephine. Its a creek thats way better then any park ive been to. Pm me so I can tell u more of where it is. U got a snorkle on ur bike, cause u will need it in some spot.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live royse city. We should ride! Me and my buddies know a place thats in Josephine. Its a creek thats way better then any park ive been to. Pm me so I can tell u more of where it is. U got a snorkle on ur bike, cause u will need it in some spot.
Been away for a bit and just saw this. Sounds good, I have 2/3rds snorkeled and will finish the rest in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Seems like they all come here to Colorado!
We can't go to Colorado anymore. Can't bring our guns with us...LOL

Usually go to Mud Creek, but my favorite riding is in Arkansas.

·
Registered
89 Posts
It's not as bad as all that. You can still bring your guns and even carry them openly in most locations up here. I was a police officer in Texas back in the 90s and that (and concealed carry) was a big no-no back then. Up here we have open carry (without permit) and concealed carry (with permit). You can strap your S&W 500 to the front rack of your ATV and ride without any worries about the law up here (unless you do it in downtown Denver!!).

The laws recently enacted up here are unenforceable "feel-good" measures that don't do a blasted thing. Did you get a background check before you bought that AR? Why of course! When did you get that 30-round magazine, anyway? 2012?? I thought so. No way to prove otherwise on either question (unless the magazine is somehow date stamped after 7/15/2013).

So relax, come up here, bring your guns and RIDE! Be sure to rejet your flatlander carbed machines for high altitude, though!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts