Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to try it on a bigger pond!!!! The begining is mainly getting the ice broke up to try the water.
[attachment=61427:Water_Skimming.wmv]

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea thats why i want to try something bigger. But had to start some where. The small ponds only 5 feet deep.

·
Registered
192 Posts
should have put some ice melt on that puddle before you decided to "skim" it.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
That was a good place to start, with that sled you could do that in the middle of June no problem.

Actually you should tape on in the summer and post it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i knew the f5 would make it for sure. but was that a jag afs. i had no idea that they could skim water like that. that was awesome. whoever was drivin that jag has balls of steel Not worthy: .i cant believe you guys only posted like 6 min of that insanity, i had to watch it like 4-5 times just to get enough. i vote for that as the vid of the year. Rockerdude

·
Registered
93 Posts
hammer down middle of july like we did, go to the centre of the lake, do some laps, pass some sea-doos and boats, jump some wakes, and then head back to shore for a beer!

But your on a start, ya gotta try it somewhere small first. My first time was 30ft of water on a beaver pond, from there i went straight to the lake.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was suprised the jag coul handle it at first it's an 86 the other was a 660 and my F6.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Awesome video man. One question. How the heck do you get music on to videos. I can't seem to do it when I try to make dvd's for people. Thanks

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WNYcatrider you have to import the music from your music files and add it to the tome line.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts