Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Thats all that matters that you got out to enjoy the day and had a good time ....But it does suck to dig them out

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
:thumbsup: Ya know it's great to see the little ones getting out there and enjoying the sport, that alone makes it all worth while! Dog

·
Registered
460 Posts
Marc,
Title should be, Dad, I need a new deep powder sled............

mike

·
Registered
564 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
when i was 12 i had to call my dad almost every time i went out sledding to get me unstuck.[/b]
Ya me too, oddly. But over the years of gaining my experience in the snow I havnt had to call him once. Now when I take my old sled out I never get stuck, but I never take it out to any truely deep powder. But I will tell ya one thing, digging that out myself before calling my dad and trying to lift it out gained me alot of strength for football :p. and of course I never lived it down for getting my snowmobile stuck in the snow. But I laugh at him cause he got his chevy avalanch stuck in a snow drift trying to act cool :rofl:

·
Registered
738 Posts
hahaha. this year ive only had to call him once. i went nose first into a crevis that was hard pack/powder/hard pack. the hood was completely covered and most of the tunnel was pretty much covered. it took about 2 hours to get it out.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i got wedged in a ditch on my pantera and had to call my grandpa to help me get out. not enuff grip to ride it out and not enuff strength to lift it over my head in a slick hole. after that i just jump'em instead of ride through them :devil_angry:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yep it happens all the time when your having fun
[attachment=63264:pICT0056.JPG]
yesterdays...er..fun :stop_nono:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
LOL !. I sure remember my ol' days with my dad helping me out. Hey, Looks like your boy have the same Sno-Cross helmet as mine. Did he borrow it from me ?. Been looking around for it. na na :lol:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Never mind getting stuck, thats a sweet vintage kids cat suit he's got there. I still wear my grandpa's old 70's one piece el tigre suit once in a while just to turn some heads. I can't wait until my boy's old enough to get stuck by himself, or should I say I can;t wait until he's old enough to help get dad out of the drift!

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jkd37 @ Feb 13 2007, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Never mind getting stuck, thats a sweet vintage kids cat suit he's got there. I still wear my grandpa's old 70's one piece el tigre suit once in a while just to turn some heads. I can't wait until my boy's old enough to get stuck by himself, or should I say I can;t wait until he's old enough to help get dad out of the drift![/b]
I was wondering if anyone else noticed the snowmobile suit!!!! Sure brings back some memories :D It's great to see you guys enjoying the snow Marc :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Thats what dads are for!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Feb 13 2007, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jkd37 @ Feb 13 2007, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never mind getting stuck, thats a sweet vintage kids cat suit he's got there. I still wear my grandpa's old 70's one piece el tigre suit once in a while just to turn some heads. I can't wait until my boy's old enough to get stuck by himself, or should I say I can;t wait until he's old enough to help get dad out of the drift![/b]
I was wondering if anyone else noticed the snowmobile suit!!!! Sure brings back some memories :D It's great to see you guys enjoying the snow Marc :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]

LOL, nice catch guys. That was my suit from the 70's. I remember my parents buying it for me and I must have shot up that next Summer, so it's barely used. You should see my vintage sweater :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts