Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order some epi cutch springs and i need to know which ones would be best for my set up. I have a 06 v2 and i am running 29.5 outlaws. My quad is having some trouble pulling all that tire right now some any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Dont even go with epi. If you get a heelclicker clutch kit you will be good to go because you have 4.0 gears also. Will not smoke a belt with this clutch kit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Black secondary and bright green primary, both EPI. They work great in all conditions. The bright green primary will only cost you one MPH top end and make you into and uncontolable wheely machine.

Total cost $28

·
Registered
154 Posts
With 29.5 laws you are going to need at least a red secondary, I recommend the yellow though, with the brite green primary. OR get the whole kit From HL

·
Registered
742 Posts
sammydogs (or anyone else), I have a black/pink combo. What would be the advantage or disadvantage of using the bringt green instead of the pink??

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Changing the primary spring changes your engagement RPM's. So, if you go with a larger spring, it'll take more RPM's before your quad starts moving. Advantage...it gets you more power for starting out. Disadvantage....gives you more of "jerk" when it does engage, and isn't the best setup for rock crawlers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts