Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im craig I'm from the UK a place called Blackpool. I own a accident repair centre. but do a lot of custom spray jobs. I also hydrodip and hydrochrome. So I'm busy the hydro side of my unit is none stop.
I've bought a right nail of an arctic quad and I am going to fully restore it but not original. If I can chop the back end off and weld an r1 rear onto it then it'll have an r1 bavk end. I usually buy troy Lee quads and raptors I was the first person in the UK to fit an r1 engine into a raptor. Since then I've been paid lots to put engines into quads.
As, I'm hopefully going to be here now and meet friends any hydrodipping or chrome give me a shout. I will do huge discounts for members as I do on other forums. Check out my site on Facebook its called dipping it blackpool.
There is work I've done on there. I just need to update it with the latest 6 months work I've done.
And thanks for having me

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
Ahh Blackpool, home of the famous rock candy. I used to eat a lot of that as a kid when aunt sent a box of goodies at Christmas from Scotland. Those and flake bars. Welcome to the site from Canada!

·
Administrator
37,344 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh Blackpool, home of the famous rock candy. I used to eat a lot of that as a kid when aunt sent a box of goodies at Christmas from Scotland. Those and flake bars. Welcome to the site from Canada!
Thanks for the welcome

If your missing the rock pm your address I'll happily send you a big box of blackpool toffee. I have a mate who lives in memphis, who asks a few times a year for a supply of it haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts