Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Dennis and I live in Oregon (the East side away from the chaos). I wanted to be proper and introduce myself before asking another question elsewhere in the forums assuming I cannot find it in a previous post, but I am pretty sure my story is unique...in a bonehead bad way.

Anyway, I am glad to be here, and unfortunately I am not the brightest bulb in the bunch, so I probably wont be helping others as much as I need help. I was a small engine mechanic for a while, but those engines were Briggs and Stratton's as well as Tecumseh's. Don't get me wrong, I have turned my fair share of wrenches on Dirt-bikes, ATV's, Cars, Trucks, and well...a little of anything that needs turning...But I still am no pro, and am in dire need of some true professionals, or maybe the unlucky schmuck like myself who has made a grave error with his quad, but redeemed him or her self.

I do not know what else to say about myself other than I am now a Truck driver and I suppose that is the one thing I can say I am pretty good at. I am a regular guy for the most part, a family man, a loving husband, and a pretty decent dad...I think...It is a work in progress :p

Well...I guess that sums it up in a nutshell...Now to go scour the website to see if I can find a solution to my problems...If I can't find it, I hope with the bottom of my heart that someone out there in the cyber world can help me save a little face with my really goof ball mistake.

God bless you all, and I hope to be a part of your community with the little time I have available for this sort of thing.

Dennis

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
That was quite the introduction Dennis! Welcome to the site and hopefully we as a collective can help you out and get you rolling again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was quite the introduction Dennis! Welcome to the site and hopefully we as a collective can help you out and get you rolling again.
Thank you very much! I hope the collective can help me out too! I did post my problem as I couldn't find a solution already posted on... Thanks again!

·
Administrator
37,682 Posts
Welcome aboard Dennis !

·
Super Moderator
8,771 Posts
That was a pretty good introduction. Does your user name relate to the goof ball mistake?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was a pretty good introduction. Does your user name relate to the goof ball mistake?
Hahahah well many years ago my niece when she was really small called me Uncle Dodo... The name stuck and now all my nieces and nephews call me that... I kinda wear it like a badge of honor and since I love America and am Uncle Dodo... It kinda went together. That being said.... The dodo part is very fitting many times in my life, hahaha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very good introduction! Must have taken you a while.😉
Yeah it did. I didn't wanna just jump in and ask for help without trying to be a part of the group. I figured it would be nice to actually let people know a bit about who and what I am. Might have been a little much, but oh well 😁

·
Registered
1998 Honda TRX 125
273 Posts
Well, no matter how long it took, that's one good introduction!😄👍

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hope you have a good time with this website!😉
Thank you and I really hope so! I have been getting replies to my problem, so that is great news! So far no fix, but I have faith! I really appreciate the kind words and I already like what I am seeing with this community as everyone is very nice and helpful! You take care and thanks again!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts