Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading to old forge for the weekend to take a ride will the boyz from Bill Davis Racing.. I hope to have good pics when I come back. But Have a feeling it's going to be crowded. anyone else going to brave the traffic???

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Yeah. Don't just figure they got snow in this "Overrated" snow storm again. As far as I can see the hill didn't get anything and forge maybe got an inch or two

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear you all.. But what ever happend to wishful thinking? my fingers are crossed. Worse comes to worse.. I'll walk to the bar!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went to old forge area Saturday and it stunk. The interloop trails had water holes and all trails heading out of town were snow/mud/rocks/sand ect. I would suggest not taking the drive. Suppose to get snow Friday afternoon. Maybe that will be enough. The got rain on Monday.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It did fall in old forge on Friday night, had a awsome ride about 11:30 Friday night, rode till about 2am.. Snow was falling hard and made the trail great. Saturday morning was ok until the crowds came out. then it didn't hold up to well. But only a few water holes. The groomers broke them open. all in all it was worth the trip. I"ll post some pics of the snowfall latta.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts