Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been noticing lately when riding my 06 400 that the headlights were flickering bright then dim every once in a while but i was just looking at some pics i just took of the cat and noticed that one of my headlights is brighter than the other. any ideas??

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
well, if it's brighter in the pic that may be because you are more in line with one headlight, and thusly getting more of a reflection from the reflective backer.

As for the flickering, I would check the wiring for a potential wire that is grounding out. Check by the areas along the frame and such.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking the same thing sanny about the pics so i pulled her out of the trailer last night to take a look and it is brighter on one side.and to describe the headlight bright and dim situation a bit better its like im running with my highs on and turning them off for a few minutes and then turning them back on its a noticable difference. so wiring issues you guys say huh. ill have to check it out. although im not happy about it the machines barely a year old. oh well thanks guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts