Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was some talk today that HCS would be shut down. Now I can't log on...... :devil_angry:

Is it true? can anyone else log in?

·
Registered
549 Posts
There is way to much "talk" over there. Last time I checked there was a message saying that he "rob" was working on the board, I am sure it will be back up soon.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Either he pulled the plug or is working with Invision to remedy some of the issues.

If Rob ever did pull the plug, this place would be over-run in about a week with new members. Food for thought as you all may not like the "quality" of some of said newbies.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Either he pulled the plug or is working with Invision to remedy some of the issues.

If Rob ever did pull the plug, this place would be over-run in about a week with new members. Food for thought as you all may not like the "quality" of some of said newbies.[/b]

So true!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If Rob ever did pull the plug, this place would be over-run in about a week with new members. Food for thought as you all may not like the "quality" of some of said newbies.[/b]
I wonder if you can put in for a transfer of your 20000 posts on HCS??!!!

:super_happy: :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (87gtNOS @ Jan 3 2007, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

HCS was like a lounge, I also came to ArcticChat for trusted info on my F7

·
Registered
608 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (87gtNOS @ Jan 3 2007, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Thanks Bud. :beer_cheers:

Do you agree with my statement about A-chat potentially being over-run with idiots?

How is your weather up "Nord" ? Im slumming pretty bad with my NO SNOW problem.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do you agree with my statement about A-chat potentially being over-run with idiots?[/b]
Idiot-over-run may cause over-banning! slaphappy

At the end of the day, they have no choice but to fall in-line if they want to stay.

If there ever is an over-run of idiots, they won't be calling the shots around here!

Rockerdude :chug:

·
Registered
83 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Do you agree with my statement about A-chat potentially being over-run with idiots?

How is your weather up "Nord" ? Im slumming pretty bad with my NO SNOW problem.[/b]
There's lots of good people on HCS, remember, we're all sledders!! The lounge has it's rules, and the other areas have their rules too. I would assume most of the crap stays out of the other forums? LOL!! I know even myself can be a handful in other places there too!

Dammit, no snow!!! There should be 3 or 4 feet on the ground...but NONE! I await patiently!

·
Registered
29 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Daranello @ Jan 3 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (87gtNOS @ Jan 3 2007, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

HCS was like a lounge, I also came to ArcticChat for trusted info on my F7
[/b][/quote]

i have been on hcs for a few yrs now and love it over there... but came over here becuase yea you can get answers to almost anything over there... but you also get the bashing which buggs the hell out of me so thats why im over on here .... that way i can ask questions and not worry about getting bashed by the doos or polaris or yami guys

·
Registered
608 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Jan 3 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you agree with my statement about A-chat potentially being over-run with idiots?[/b]

At the end of the day, they have no choice but to fall in-line if they want to stay.

If there ever is an over-run of idiots, they won't be calling the shots around here!

[/b][/quote]

They would keep you very busy on the keyboard AG. Im no angel but i respect your rules here obviously.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (87gtNOS @ Jan 3 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How is your weather up "Nord" ? Im slumming pretty bad with my NO SNOW problem.[/b]

There's lots of good people on HCS, remember, we're all sledders!! The lounge has it's rules, and the other areas have their rules too. I would assume most of the crap stays out of the other forums? LOL!! I know even myself can be a handful in other places there too!

Dammit, no snow!!! There should be 3 or 4 feet on the ground...but NONE! I await patiently!
[/b][/quote]
I can relate to that. The Hill usually has multiple feet by now and instead, the grass is getting greener. This has to be one of the strangest winters i have seen in forever.

My aunt gave my older sis a few photo albums of us 4 kids when we were real little for Christmas. Their were some pics from january of 1965 that show the road right in front of my house with snowbanks as high as the Walters snowplow that was trying to clear a 1 lane road. Pretty incredible really. Pics of my parents on an old Ski-Whiz from the early 70's stuck in 5' of snow. What happened to winter?

Very frustrating for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Jan 3 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

They would keep you very busy on the keyboard AG. Im no angel but i respect your rules here obviously.
[/b][/quote]

LOL, AG has plenty of backup... :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hope it comes back i have unfinished business with a asshole over there......

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wouldnt worry about hcs! They may have been hacked bye somone peeed off! Most of the hacks I know well, dont mess anything up they just go in and take the site over,to show you it can be done make you say uncle and give it back!I know of one good for this and would defend himself bye saying he is horning his skills! Now dont get me wrong, I am not a hack bye anymeans! I just know a few great ones,and thats their story!

·
Registered
608 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 3 2007, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Riverrat1 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Jan 3 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

LOL, AG has plenty of backup... :beer_cheers:
[/b][/quote]
No one claimed he didn't. :beer_cheers:

Just imagine trying to moderate when their are about 50+ posts per minute on different forums though? That would be a challenge no?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.