Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HCS Forum must of just crashed.I cant log in,or the main page isnt coming up never seen that before???

? Whats up

Sorry it is back up now

·
Registered
72 Posts
Funny, I was just there and it ****ed out for me to. i think they hit like 1400+ simultaneous users today which is a new record for them. it might be volume related...who knows. nothing ctl-alt-del won't fix.... :)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Too many people adding "Mach Z Wins" Emoticons simultaneously..... badcomputer badcomputer badcomputer

·
Registered
73 Posts
there was a ton of people on today, new record for most users online, I don't think the server is capable of having 1,600 members on at once

·
Registered
48 Posts
Earlier today I kept getting some kind of server error message. Just tried it again now, and first off got a log-in screen.
Entered my data and it said I was logged in, but would not let me go beyond that screen. Seems AFU.

·
Registered
125 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Minnesota Flats @ Jan 3 2007, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Earlier today I kept getting some kind of server error message. Just tried it again now, and first off got a log-in screen.
Entered my data and it said I was logged in, but would not let me go beyond that screen. Seems AFU.[/b]
Having the exact same problem.............

·
Registered
75 Posts
No one is out riding their sleds since theres no snow, we are all online talking about them lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think HCS is becoming the new "myspace" for sled riders because everyone is starting to hear about hcs and join, hopfully it doesnt bring all that spam and pop up gimick junk like myspace, that would really suck chairshot

i still cant get on either I dunno

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DansBlown73Nordic @ Jan 4 2007, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can't get on for two weeks.....[/b]
with exception of reading personal messages from the people there that have any kind of respect, I personally have no reason to go there,,

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Bringing up HCS problems on Arcticchat is like bringing up girlfriend problems with your wife.

·
Registered
524 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked King @ Jan 4 2007, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bringing up HCS problems on Arcticchat is like bringing up girlfriend problems with your wife.[/b]
LOL...That is too funny...thanks for the lanugh...the only problem is if the Girlfiend does not get her act together she might drop off her bashing childern over here....what a scary thought

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nunavut_Crossfire @ Jan 4 2007, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked King @ Jan 4 2007, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bringing up HCS problems on Arcticchat is like bringing up girlfriend problems with your wife.[/b]
LOL...That is too funny...thanks for the lanugh...the only problem is if the Girlfiend does not get her act together she might drop off her bashing childern over here....what a scary thought
[/b][/quote]

we have a very tough moderating team,...........................
we can handle the "children" mikeyslap

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
When ArcticChat goes down due to maintenance or other issues, I'll have to remember to post all about it on HCS. badcomputer

I suppose I should keep it all fair and post about it on all the other snowmobile sites too. Wouldn't want them to feel left out! :lol:

badcomputer :chug:

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked King @ Jan 4 2007, 09:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Previous or current girlfriends? I dunno

:lol: :chug:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts