Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried using "hard compound rollers" in there secondary clutch? i was wondering if anyone saw any kind of gains. positives or negatives to speak of? did it change anything about shift characteristics that made you change anything else about your set up? i ordered some and im wondering what to expect. thanks for any input!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
if i was you i would send them back they dont have any real gain i and many guys put them i and rode
and they didnt hold up my front 3 broke off and allmost took out my new helix i have now gone back to the stock rollers i would rather replace rollers every two years then replace a helix every time i ride

and yes i know the rollers that have white letters are the problem ones and that now they have
fixed this but once you eat something you dont like do you eat it for a second time???????

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats too bad that happened. actually the hard rollers im specifically talking about arent black diamond rollers. they are carbon rollers for 03's and '04s. from hiperf engineering. my stock ones are worn out bad. ive heard bad stuff about the black diamond ones. Aaen also makes a hard roller as does cutler. so i was thinking that maybe there was something to them..... in theory they sound like they should help shift out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Stay way from Black diamond rollers they suck ****. disinegrated after 20 miles and took out my helix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts