Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and please...have fun tonight but be safe!

It's been a great year for the XFire; many people have figured out allot about our favorite sled. Many people are testing different clutch setups and seem to making great progess. A few glitches that the AC Engineers missed were caught by our fellow riders like the TSL rubbing the track. I'd like to say thanks to all who post; this site provides great reading and allot of insight into snowmobiling and performance. Rockerdude

·
Registered
275 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone too....

I really enjoy reading non-negitive, non-bashing, real world info.... arctic chat is the best forum for crossfires that I have come accross.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
happy new years guys and gals, go enjoy a beverage,and once you put away your crossfires a different "DD" should come to mind tonight.
happy january everyone!

kerry

·
Banned
488 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

I agree w/ the above posts, all have a good night and be safe. Always think before you act.

As to this site.....HELL YEA, this is the sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttttttt, you guys are all awesome and to everyone who is involved with any help (or any blahblahblah) whatsoever, thank you all greatly! Everyone have a great New Year, and hopefully we can all help ME with my lack of clutch knowledge......lol

Mael

·
Registered
942 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlewByU @ Dec 31 2006, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and please...have fun tonight but be safe!

It's been a great year for the XFire; many people have figured out allot about our favorite sled. Many people are testing different clutch setups and seem to making great progess. A few glitches that the AC Engineers missed were caught by our fellow riders like the TSL rubbing the track. I'd like to say thanks to all who post; this site provides great reading and allot of insight into snowmobiling and performance. Rockerdude[/b]

Nothing like good comradery.

Have a Safe, Healthy and Happy Happy New Year as well. :super_happy:

·
Registered
287 Posts
:sno: :sledder: :sno: :lovewinter: :catwins Cheers everyone! Best site and people around. Happy New Year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts