Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 zr 500 cross country edition and it came stock with a 4 inch bar riser and im just wondering if i get a bigger riser will i have to extent the lines? Or what is the tallest riser i could get without having to extent the lines?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks maybe ill try that and i havent looked at it yet but do i need a pivot handlebar riser or flat?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
im 6 3 and a 8 is perfect for me to stand up and pretty good sitting down too i like it when my wife rides the sled she complaines and says there ape hangers lol but if she wants to ride the sled she has to deal hahahah

·
Registered
566 Posts
I took the stock riser and bars off my 02 cce and replaced them with a 2in riser and mountain cat bars so It's the same as an 8in riser and stock bars and I didn't need to extend anything, just had to strategically route the throttle cable and adjust the brake line a little.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
crash i have those same bars i got off a member i want to put them on my 02 zl because i love the hooked bars that set up looks sick and good sled colors i think were going for the same look haha

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm 6'3" also and It's a perfect height for me to stand and ride very comfortably and they don't hit my knees when I sit and ride either!!Rockerdude

You'll love having them on it and if you have a shorty windshield like me make sure you get hand guards, you'll be sorry if you don't.
With those ascerbis hand guards I have very little issue with cold hands. I think those are the best ones you can get, they are a cup design instead of just being flat like the cat ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts