Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a second and rave about a great experience I just had with Olesmachine, one of the sight sponsors.

Over the past week or so I've been looking at different options for handle bar risers for my '06 CF700. I haven't been able to get a clear picture from the local dealers about how high I can go without running into issues.

I sent more than a few emails to Olesmachine asking questions and received respones wicked fast! Very very helpful answers and prompt about it too!

I ended up ordering from them, and screwed up my order by ordering a riser for a pre-2001 model. I was emailed back asking what machine it was for and when i said CF, they corrected it for me. I would have been disappointed to learn when I got it that it was the wrong one.. THANKS!

So, thanks for the great service!

Jamie

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BoNeS-SP @ Jan 15 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just wanted to take a second and rave about a great experience I just had with Olesmachine, one of the sight sponsors.

Over the past week or so I've been looking at different options for handle bar risers for my '06 CF700. I haven't been able to get a clear picture from the local dealers about how high I can go without running into issues.

I sent more than a few emails to Olesmachine asking questions and received respones wicked fast! Very very helpful answers and prompt about it too!

I ended up ordering from them, and screwed up my order by ordering a riser for a pre-2001 model. I was emailed back asking what machine it was for and when i said CF, they corrected it for me. I would have been disappointed to learn when I got it that it was the wrong one.. THANKS!

So, thanks for the great service!

Jamie[/b]
Hey, did you see Ole's offset plate on his site?

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ole454 @ Jan 15 2007, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Now A G that plate will not work on the '06's, only the '07's. Just so you know.[/b]
Oh yeah... That's right, they have the 7/8 tube instead of the flat plate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts