Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting tires of waiting for Arctic Cat to produce and/deliver the handguards and plastic mounts that I ordered in April of 2006 for my 2007 F-8 SnoPro. My dealer has contacted CAT and has not got anything other than delivery dates that never materialize.

What has everyone done with handguards? I'm leaning towards the Rox mounts with Powermadd handguards. Will they work?

What other mount works? What doesn't? Handguards too...

I have the Low-Profile orange chrome windshield.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I called Cat today and they called me back. I spoke with a nice woman and she said " I have good news, they're scheduled to be released on Jan 11th which is tomorrow." But in the same breath she said, "but let me check on availability". "Well the release date has been pushed back to the 16th" were the next words out of her mouth. I said that has been the problem all along the date keeps getting pushed back and I'm not sure I want to wait any longer. We're finally getting some snow in the Northeast.

I don't think I'm going to wait any longer. I ride with thin gloves and like the wind protection of the handguards.

It'll probably be the case, I'll get something else and the original ones will come in.

Still looking for input as what works and what doesn't. Pictures are always appreciated too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They look nice. I'd be interested to see what they look like installed. What mounts are you using.?

·
Registered
298 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nm3 @ Jan 10 2007, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They look nice. I'd be interested to see what they look like installed. What mounts are you using.?[/b]
I have two sets that im going to try... and then send the other one back. I have a Cat set, and a set from them FOR snowmobiles.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
[attachment=60360:101_1057.JPG][attachment=60359:101_1055.JPG][attachment=60361:
101_1058.JPG]
PowerMadd's WILL work.... just little different than you might think, here's couple photos...

Hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks allot! I appreciate the pictures. It gives me a little more confidence!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts