Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else had this problem? they are not working, is there a fuse that I should check or any other problem that I can tackle?

Thanks...

also with my last post about locking the quad in the back of the truck, i meant what do you use to lock it up there, with a chain or cable of some sorts?

SCOTT

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
I secure my quad by using straps and my winch. However, I'll be buying this soon enough. http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/li...g&noImage=0

As for the hand warmers, there isn't a fuse unless you put one in (which I did). The only thing I could tell ya is to check and see where you are losing power. Take a volt meter and see if you have power coming to the switch. If you do, try the output of the switch. If you do, then check voltage right before the leads go into the handgrips. If yes, then your element is bad. If both aren't working, I'd be suspect of the switch or the ceramic resistor.

·
Registered
257 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Mar 21 2007, 08:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I secure my quad by using straps and my winch. However, I'll be buying this soon enough. http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/li...g&noImage=0

As for the hand warmers, there isn't a fuse unless you put one in (which I did). The only thing I could tell ya is to check and see where you are losing power. Take a volt meter and see if you have power coming to the switch. If you do, try the output of the switch. If you do, then check voltage right before the leads go into the handgrips. If yes, then your element is bad. If both aren't working, I'd be suspect of the switch or the ceramic resistor.[/b]
Sanny, I just checked that link. They are on sale right now. I just ordered one. A couple of my buddies have this and they say it is awesome.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
ac hand warmers? check the connections (three plugs) under front plastic. depending on where there installed should be able to get to them under the front access panels, couple of straps for me, usually put in and close gate and run one strap down to the reece hitch and one in the front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts