Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off weathernetwork.com. Out of the 14 day trend they are calling for 10 days of snow :super_happy: And the temps are getting way colder. I hope this pulls through, if it does I'm out of here. Sqeeze one more roof in, pack my :turd: up, kiss the wife and kids good-bye, see you when winter is over, you know where to find me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
691 Posts
slaphappy ....Can you give us a guarantee for all that sno :super_happy: ...Hope it'll come true........ Not worthy:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I hope so, then I can get some miles on my new sled, just a short trip in the truck and unload and go for a rip

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I'm really hoping! Convinced my Dad to go on a trip with me but he leaves for Australia, Feb 15th, for a month, so we must have snow before then.

·
Registered
164 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev @ Jan 7 2007, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm really hoping! Convinced my Dad to go on a trip with me but he leaves for Australia, Feb 15th, for a month, so we must have snow before then.[/b]
The way things are going, they'll problably have snow down there.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JDoncat @ Jan 7 2007, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev @ Jan 7 2007, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm really hoping! Convinced my Dad to go on a trip with me but he leaves for Australia, Feb 15th, for a month, so we must have snow before then.[/b]
The way things are going, they'll problably have snow down there.
[/b][/quote]

Too funny JDoncat slaphappy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts