Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen enuff snow already put the sleds up and got the wheelers ready and low and behold its snowing again. Rain is what i want here in central maine :devil_angry: :devil_angry: get rid of this snow so it can dry up and we can get some riding in :super_happy:

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mainerider @ Apr 15 2007, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Seen enuff snow already put the sleds up and got the wheelers ready and low and behold its snowing again. Rain is what i want here in central maine :devil_angry: :devil_angry: get rid of this snow so it can dry up and we can get some riding in :super_happy:[/b]
I agree, its time for the snow to be all gone. We just get a few nice days in a row and get things melting and then end up getting another dump of snow bang your head

·
Registered
276 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catmandooo @ Apr 15 2007, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Global Warming!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Yeah thats it... all the polution from our two strokes are causing this...LMFAO! i've still got a foot of snow in my yard and supposed to get another foot today damn this global warming is outta control!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts