Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I remeber correctly someone on the site was either selling or copying service manuals on Cd's Does anyone know who it is? I would like ot see if I can get one form my H1.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Go to Alpha sports and buy it there. The current year will be what it cost from AC. Older moddle will be 20 bucks.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
While always going to ebay is way and buy one there for maybe 5 bucks sound good. But only thing your doing is promoting copy right infrigment and the spreeding of viruses. You never know what lurking for someone willing to sell something on the real cheap on pirated copies. Ok Ill get off the soap box.....

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I will check the sites. I was almost certain when I firs joined the site someone was offering to copy there' on disc if we mailed them a disc and a return envelope. I could be mistaken though. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Yep they are....I asked this of Alpha Sports and they have the ok from Cat to sell. Thats why the same year manual is the same cost of buying it from directly form Cat. And the out years is a lot less. And they check for viruses.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Mine is on CD. It has all the 05 ulitity machines listed.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Silentex had a copy of the 06 service manual that he made into a download, I burned it months ago, here's the download site http://silentfall.com/files/manual.zip, it contains most of the 06's including the H1, do a search for 06 service manual

1 - 11 of 11 Posts