Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I know we have been discussing it.Im getting itchy lets try and do it saturday afternoon over at the cliffs in Marsielles.It is supposed to be high 20's and spitting snow perfect riding weather.How bout it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
sorry not gonna work for me after all. Next w/e?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yama thats cool.If anybodt else wants to try and ride Saturday of this week lets go for a little ride

·
Registered
404 Posts
So was there a ride yesterday? When we all gonna go out?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No no one responded so must have been busy.I really was crunched for time any way with sons baketball game then the wife wanted to go to movies at 530. so i would have been pushed.We do need to really give this serious thoght.Next sunday is bad of course unless we go early have to get back for Bears win.Pending on weather and other things saturday me be the best.Just looked sons game is at Noon in Elburn again.If I loaded up b4 could be in Marseilles by prob 2 that would give me a couple of hours riding if guys were still there.The 10th of feb going to Mexico for a little R&R be back on 14th possably that w/e?Lets keep posted of any openings I would just like to try and ride with a group of new guys and see how everyone rides.Also may have mentioned already there will be a Cat w/e ride at little egypt off road sponsered by Cat in Marion Il. Ride free if you are on a Cat,just have to buy the IL sticker for conservation.The w/e of APRIL 21, that would be cool to go with a local group I already know some guys down there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts