Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought, but if you all could figure out who wants to buy what, you might be able to talk a manufacture, any manufacture, into a Group Buy deal? I know in the 4x4 truck world this is quite common, ARB's ect. I'm not in the market for anything but if somebody set up a poll that might start some ideas??? Maybe some gorilla axles or when the 700 EFI module everybody is waiting for comes out?

Also posed on HL.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (remotruker @ Jan 14 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
or when the 700 EFI module everybody is waiting for comes out?[/b]
that's what i want :super_happy:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (remotruker @ Jan 14 2007, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just a thought, but if you all could figure out who wants to buy what, you might be able to talk a manufacture, any manufacture, into a Group Buy deal? I know in the 4x4 truck world this is quite common, ARB's ect. I'm not in the market for anything but if somebody set up a poll that might start some ideas??? Maybe some gorilla axles or when the 700 EFI module everybody is waiting for comes out?

Also posed on HL.[/b]
Most of the dealers only make a few hundred $$$ on these machines. You wouldn't get me into a group buy to save a few hundred $$$ and then not have any dealer support. Not only that, but if enough did this, dealers will close. Not a good scene.

Jay

·
Registered
674 Posts
ArticDad, I think Remotruker was refering to aftermarket parts for prices rather then the bikes themselves...I am looking at a ton of gorillz stuff////

·
Registered
232 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snarky @ Jan 16 2007, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ArticDad, I think Remotruker was refering to aftermarket parts for prices rather then the bikes themselves...I am looking at a ton of gorillz stuff////[/b]

ya but one could only hope everyone buys the new 700 Diesel that we could get a huge discount and I could get mine for free cuz you all are soo nice :D ROFL

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snarky @ Jan 15 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ArticDad, I think Remotruker was refering to aftermarket parts for prices rather then the bikes themselves...I am looking at a ton of gorillz stuff////[/b]

Oops, sorry misunderstood. I'm still not a big fan of cutting out the middleman. Eventually you need them. I am for negotiating with him however.

Jay

·
Registered
83 Posts
We have a motorcycle dealer here that does a big order in january for his sportbike/road bike customers. He orders from parts canada and its a large order so he gets a volume discount and passes it along to his customers. Apparently he does this once a year. I think this is what remotruker is talking about.
A buddy of mine has 2 sets of the new ss112 ITP rims on order for his wifes and his KQ's. I think its somewhere around 750(canadian) for the 8 rims. Not bad.

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts