Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was down in westcliffe/silver cliff, colorado last week at a cat dealer(stanwoods motorsports)and they took me out back to show me a freshly dialed m8 demo by d&d.
the owner of the dealership was saying d&d were down the week before setting up this sled and a m1000.they were over at the ski hill.the outcome was the dialed m8 ran circles on the stock 1000.the 1000 seen in the first pic in the compound was not finished yet.
for what i see... they did a helix,springs,twin pipes,y,silencer and a boondocker,gold finger throttle.riser block.
then the owner told me to take it for a rip.i did exactly what any one of you would of done,i said hold my bag of purchases.
first thing that comes to mind was the sound,it sounded incredible when you cracked the throttle.then the responsive throttle and then the horse and constant pull,wow!it was dialed
for a 162" track in there flat back yard worked incredible well.and well balanced,the suspension was dialed as well.steering was near perfect.
heres some pics.you can't see the boondocker they had it stuffed under the hood on the right hand side (where conventional chain case would of been)
by they end of the conversation and ride,he invited me back next year for a back country ride with him and his buddies.he is setting up a rental fleet of m8's and m6's.
he also stated sno west or american snowmobiler will be running an article soon.so watch for it.
after this very pleasant experience,i then went back in and bought a gore-tex arctic cat coat.they sold to me for 200.00 U.S.regular 309.00(and lists for 409.00 canadian)
kudos to you stanwoods motorsports!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Paul and Diane Rose are the dealer principles and treat their customers right. I live two hours away and have purchased 5 M7's in the past three years and will continue ALL of my Cat purchases with them in the future. Their dealership is by far the nicest and best in all of Colorado!

Thanks again Paul & Diane for all of your help.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whoopie59 @ Feb 12 2007, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Paul and Diane Rose are the dealer principles and treat their customers right. I live two hours away and have purchased 5 M7's in the past three years and will continue ALL of my Cat purchases with them in the future. Their dealership is by far the nicest and best in all of Colorado!

Thanks again Paul & Diane for all of your help.[/b]

i couldn't agree more.thats paul in the last photo he's the one that looked after us,well actually they both did him and diane.
we'll be going back to see him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.