Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 129 ZR -- I found 3 in the rear suspension. You'd think between the owners manual and a service manual they print a grease fitting location chart like the old days. I just cant locate it in either.

·
Registered
683 Posts
You have found the grand total. None in the front. Only at the pivot points on the rear suspension. It is in the manual. Just traded in my 15 on a 20 iAct 6000 Limited so my 15 manual is at the dealer.

·
Administrator
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, its time to summerize and just wanted to make sure I didnt miss any of them

·
Super Moderator
8,832 Posts
I was a little surprised myself when shopping around the machine for grease fittings. I have a couple of them that have gone over 7,000 miles already. I watch the front end close. They have held up quite well. I do see some ugly water squeezing out in the rear arm assemblies. They have not shown any real wear. These things hold up so much better than the old days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 129 ZR -- I found 3 in the rear suspension. You'd think between the owners manual and a service manual they print a grease fitting location chart like the old days. I just cant locate it in either.
Hey I just found out I had to grease my sled... whoops. I didn’t really get to far into it but I found the 2 towards the rear of the tunnel, one was right above the other. Where is the third one?

·
Registered
683 Posts
There is one where the front arm connects to the rails. One on the rear scissors and one on the bar at the base of rails rear arm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts