Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michigan got a 2 foot snow last weekend. Took my new to me M7 out for the first time. Everything was much better than I ever thought possible. I had what would be discribed as a hover while at speed or excelerating. when I let off the skis really dove in. Should the limit strap be shorter or longer? Any ideas?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought the same ride as you and am dialing mine in as I go. My first trip was trail riding and it sucked stock for that. I installed the Holz front torque arm relocation bracket to stop the choppyness in the rear skid. I have played with the front Float shocks and have mine at 55 lbs and it seems to be steering fine. I have not messed with the limiter straps just yet. It also pounds your manhood into the fuel tank so I installed Ole's 4" riser kit. That really helped the ergos out a bunch. The seating is more comfortable now. Crossfire seats fit and don't look to bad if you still don't like the ergos. That may be worth a try if you don't want to fork over the mortgage payment to Boss.

I realize that this is not a screaming trail sled and that's not why I got it. It's great for climbing and powder and it really shines there. Snowest's Arctic Cat forum has a ton of suggested mods for the M-7. Take a look over there.

Hockeytown, Isn't that Marquette? :sure_ok:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts