Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,423 Posts
nice real nice looks great i never would have thought of it but it looks awsome!!!!!

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
-The tunnel supports are Polaris fishbones, $45 on ebay. They fit great.

-The seat decals come off with lacquer thinner and a rag. It takes quite a bit so be patient. The decals on the sides I cut carefully with an xacto knife, it was alot easier than I thought.

-Stretched it to a 144x2 using Ole's rail extensions (excellent craftsmanship by the way), then I cut down my rear axle (re-drilled and tapped), cut down the stock rear spacers to go inside the rails and moved the adjuster bolts to the inside. Test ride...worked great.

-Then someone had to mention stock upper idlers...so tonight I pulled the skid again and replaced my stock uppers with the outside wheels that I just got done taking off of the rear axle.

-Also added scratchers.

Headed up Friday, I give a full report when I get back. PM me with any questions.

· Registered
635 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Webr @ Jan 30 2007, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pro-ex; your sled looks awesome! How did you get the orange part of the decal off? Did you use an exacto knife? I have the 06 black standard and would like to do the same thing, remove the green. Thanks, Webr[/b]
Kind of like this? I used a very sharp razor blade and avery fine touch. You don't want to hit the paint if you decide to do something different later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.