Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to brave the cold and install some snorkels (cats lair has no heat!). used fernco 2 " to 1 1/2" reducer with 2 - 90 deg elbows and 1 - 45 degree elbow at end covered with 3 1/16 screen to keep out debris onthe intake side. on belt intake took the upper belt duct spun it 180 deg.,
installed 2" elbow at end with screen. this all sits on either side of air box allowing access to filter lid , under front of pod cut plastic and installed 4"
dryer vent (cold air induction ) :thumbsup: . took for a rip seems more responsive, will find out on wknd if theres a real differance in performance.
now i,m wonderin about exaust, should i mod muffler &jet or use speedwerx slip on muffler & jets??
took pictures but dont know how to install on my post!!, if someone could direct me i,d be glad to post pic,s.

Rockerdude later lads

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey neighbor hows it goin?, are u happy with muffler mod , or do you think an after market piece would be better?. seen ur ride at dealer,he said u dropped it off 1HR ago (summer). to bad u missed toledo, great time maybe hook up at delta run. anyways gotta get to figurin how to post pics.

:beer_cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.